soul food friday ~ writing it down

on Thursday, June 24, 2010


Not much writing for me today on this here blog...but this image from here got me thinking...could this be a blogger's mantra... a tool for those with early onset alzheimers...or just something for really busy peeps?? For sure my brain has been so full lately that if I didn't write things down I would have absolutely no clue what I'd been thinking about! 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm going to try and get some rest...it's been a huge work week. Two massive projects delivered...two very happy clients. Fabulous team work. Gratifying, but exhausting. But nowhere near as big as Julia Gillard's week. Australia's new Prime Minister...I won't push my political leanings here, but I think she is one mightily impressive woman.
Hugs to all of you; thanks so much for your continuing support and wonderfully uplifting and often highly amusing comments. You have no idea how you've helped to get me through this particularly difficult week!!