top 10 pictures from the week ~ 29.7.10 (and an ugly one)

on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guess what? I only collected ten pictures this week, not the normal gazillion. Have been a bit busy, sorry. So a very easy task to put this post together. But due to popular demand, when you get to the end you will see the ugliest of ugliest sights...can you contain your excitement and anticipation bloggy peeps?? 
It wouldn't be a week without pink now would it?
and I love this little boat...read the full story here..
maxine brandy via desire to inspire
I would really like to curl up here with a book or have a chat to the portraits...that middle one wouldn't put up with much nonsense by the look of her...
isn't this a beautiful collection...
and see....I can do white!
 via desire to inspire
...but not for too long :)
And now, but only because Sarah asked for a picture like the one of the study I posted midst clean-up (which she apparently found highly amusing!!) and Jenny who thought I was being a big girl's blouse by not showing you...here is a picture of the mayhem that was, until around 5 o'clock yesterday...my courtyard, or a corner of it. The pile has now been dealt with you'll be pleased to know, but there's still a long way to go before we have a blogworthy courtyard photo I'm afraid... 
Why do I start these things?? I'm clearly barking mad...well not really (the talking to the portraits comment was a joke, you know that right?). Right.