top ten pictures from the week ~ 18 august 11

on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It pains me to tell you this...
seen on honey 'n fizz
but I will anyway
seen on gingerella
the top ten was hard work this week...
seen on wish you were here
I had to persevere and keep looking, looking...I was disappointed it took so long to put together, but what can you do?
seen on the style files
just go with what you've got...which is good, don't get me wrong, but it was  hard to find...it's usually a breeze. Well, breeze-ish.
seen on the design files
I don't think the fact that I've been difficult to please or my patience threshold is low has got anything to do with a lack of sugar. No, I won't hear of it!
seen on my pear tree house
it's only been three days and I suspect there's so much kicking around in my body it's going to take a lot longer than that for withdrawal nastiness to kick in!
seen on greige
but...reading this post by Jane from My Pear Tree House certainly made up for a dearth of pretty pictures. Please go and read it if you haven't already. A wonderful attitude and quite a lot of wisdom waits for you there.