colour and pattern in the townhouse...

on Friday, October 28, 2011

During a lull in the great honeysuckle massacre last weekend, I thought I'd have a bit of a play with my camera and its zoom function.
These photos were all taken while sprawled on a sofa...
...too knackered from my mammoth gardening effort to do anything much than slide from one to the other to vary the shot a bit.
It will come as no surprise to you that I like a bit of colour and pattern. Oh yeah...and buddhas. Of any description.
Pictures of zoomed-up-on flora next week I think.
Enjoy your weekends everyone and thank you for your comments this week. I hope to be spending a bit of my weekend in the courtyard, weather permitting, and without the secateurs this time. And I probably should do a bit of dusting as well judging by these photos ;)
all images: a tranquil townhouse