a request...to you...from the first born...

on Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Monday. How about those All Blacks hey? That was a close one! 
But enough about the rugby...there are more important things on the agenda today! Those of you who've been visiting the townhouse for a while will know that the first born (my daughter Jess) works for Cleo Magazine. She's just been promoted to features/lifestyle writer...that's my girl :) She's asked if you lovely people could help with an article she's writing...
So, in her words...

Hi everyone,

I’m working on a cute story for the magazine about life advice from 9 – 90 year olds and was hoping you could share some words of wisdom someone under the age of 10 or over 80 has given you.

It could be funny, silly, profound, practical or supremely beautiful; I want to hear everything!
Please include the name and age of the person who gave you the advice.

I know you’re all super busy, so I thank you very much for your time!

Jess x

PS – a six year old once told me (in a very exasperated voice) “Jess, time comes and time goes and it doesn’t matter anymore.” Out of the mouths of babes…

Would love it if you could help my girl out...so I don't have to come up with something clever :)