this week's top ten...16 november

on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well, I'm still extremely busy (how are you going?)...
but I did manage to get ten pics this week
Pity that I've run out of time to write a lot though!
Too much time spent at work...
or away from the house on the weekend...
or with my nose stuck in a book...
or best of all, when I can manage it...
having a nice, long sleep!
Or, if it was last night...
a special trip to the movies.
Bill Cunningham New York...
an absolute must see.
Off to Sydney again tomorrow for work so I'm not sure if there'll be a post on Friday...we'll just have to go with the flow, no? Or should that be yes. You'll work it out I'm sure. Lots of love though, to blog friends old and new :-)
seen on: life of riley; a perfect gray; apartment therapy; ivy & piper; my design chic; style files; parlour home; livet hemma; the diversion project; the painted hive;