champagne wreath and a sneak peek...

on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Start saving those champagne wires for next year people J
Who would have imagined you could make a Christmas wreath out of champagne leftovers...my good friend Chris, that's who!
Goodness knows how many bottles of champagne had to be drunk sacrificed to make this little beauty. I'm pleased to say that I may have contributed once in a while throughout the past year. I like to be helpful J Here it is hanging on the mirror.

Chris said she went minimal with the decorating this year (like me!)...but she certainly knows how to fling a few baubles in a bowl!
Chris and Terry are going to let me photograph their beautiful townhouse over the holidays so that I can show you on the blog...here's a sneak peek...
...you won't be disappointed!
all images: a tranquil townhouse