this week's top ten...1 feb 2012

on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hiya.
Can I just say...
thank you so very much for your comments on my last post
I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate them
You are wise, compassionate and practical!
Much of what you've suggested has already been done...or is in the process of being done
but not everything, so your comments were really useful
But more than that, it's nice to know I'm not alone in this, and many of you understand exactly what the situation entails...
have dealt with or are struggling with the same issues.
It makes it easier somehow.
So a million thank yous. Really, truly... 
1 Feb: pinch and a punch and all that too J
images seen on: the aestate tumblr; a room for everyone; home and interiors tumblr; loving living small; my favourite and my best; not my beautiful home tumblr; room and service; the marion house book; stil inspiration; style files